Selby Gardens’ 40th Annual Juried
Photography Exhibition Goes Virtual
Don’t miss your opportunity to enter Selby Gardens’ virtual 40th annual juried photographic exhibition. If you didn’t like to make prints or deliver your images, this year you can enter digitally!
Selby Gardens is pleased to partner with The Observer Media Group on this year’s virtual juried photographic exhibition and sale!
Friday, August 14 is the final day to enter! Here are some details:
You are invited and encourage you to take creative, fun, and inspired photographs that depict the scenery of our Downtown Sarasota or Historic Spanish Point campuses.
Step-by-Step Directions (please follow all in the order provided)
1. Pay entry fees directly to Selby Gardens here.
2. In your payment receipt, a private link to the submission portal on Yourobserver.com will be provided.
3. Provide all requested information for your photo(s).
4. Photos will be reviewed by Selby Gardens to ensure accordance with entry rules and eligibility.
5. Jurors will review and Selby Gardens will announce winners on Thursday, August 27, 2020.
- Favorite Selby Gardens’ Scene
- Plant Life at Selby Gardens
- Selby Gardens’ Geometry
- Selby Gardens’ Birds, Bugs & Critters
- Selby Gardens in Black & White
- Entry Rules
- All photos must be submitted digitally. In-person submissions will not be accepted.
- Entry is open only to amateurs.
- Photos must have been taken at either Selby Gardens’ Downtown Sarasota or Historic Spanish Point campuses.
Contact Laura Avery, Manager of Classes & Exhibits, with questions at 941.366.5731 ext. 239, or firstname.lastname@example.org.